Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mage Madness!!

Did Raegn just make a play on his own blog name? I think he did. Well... maybe we should poach him. Raegn is in season. Too bad he's now trying his hand at the pew-pew! He may just shoot back.... with balls of ice and fire! Mwahaha!

Last night's events left me a little bit disheartened. As you know, I've been feeling the twangs of burn out a little bit, and that event didn't help.

So, I took the opportunity to roll a character on a buddy of mine's server of choice, Cenarius. It's PVE, which is a little bothersome since I usually play PVP, but for a new mage, I think that it may actually prove beneficial.

After almost a year of solid Horde, I've made an Alliance. I was hesitant at first. My first few characters were Alliance but I left the faction because of a bunch of bad experiences in Goldshire.

Now though, I'm willing to brave the waters again just for the change of pace and scenery. So far, it's been great.

For the first five levels I've been in, that is.

I always wanted to roll a mage but I had only tried with my first and third characters; both were given up because I had a hard time mastering the class at that point. It should be noted that characters 1-3 only got up to a maximum of level 13. And they all died. A lot.

Anyways, now that I'm a bit more experienced with wow on the whole, and have read up on play strategies, I'm loving it.

The damage is great and, hell, who doesn't want to be a wizard?

Anyways, this should add a little spice to what has thus far been a WoW Warrior blog.

My intention right now is to document my 10-70 experience. I'm not planning on writing a guide; there's enough of those out there right now. But shoot, it might be fun and informational for some to learn from my blunders and... other blunders.

I'll keep you posted, loyal readers!

Until then, take care and do your best to solo Kazzak. He's a nice guy once you get to know him. Loves tea. And pie.

No comments: