Thursday, July 17, 2008

MMOMadness Podcast: Coming Soon!

Update I: Due to some unforeseen real life issues, the "intro-cast" is still in the production stage. We're trying to bring you something good; something you can sink your mind's teeth into. In short, a topic based show as opposed to a post based show. There's a lot for us to do. We have big goals here, people. Big ones that will demand more planning than most other gaming podcasts out there. Stay tuned. You won't be disappointed. Check back Monday evening.

Update II: The content has been recorded. I wish it could have been live but for an "intro-cast" perhaps it was for the best. We're in the polish stage now. For this cast, we'll re-record it if we need to. You're going to get something good, like update I promises. Stay tuned for Monday night.

Aloha, MMO fiends!


We here at MMO Madness have been toying with this idea for a while now and I think it's finally going to happen. I have all of the programs I'll need to do a ShoutCast broadcast and recorded session to be hosted elsewhere.

I'll be testing Skype later today to test my ability to take calls and bring others into the show.

If all goes well, I'll be working on an introductory podcast this afternoon, so stay tuned for details!

Right now, things are pretty much just in the outline stage. Essentially, our podcast will be covering the things you read about on this blog and in the MMO world on the whole. We'll see where we wind up. Timewise, I'd imagine we'll run between 30 minutes and an hour.

If Skype works out, and we get enough listeners, we'll see about broadcasting at regular times and taking calls.

Where would you like to see us head with this thing? Right now, we're the ones leasing the car but, hey, we're the cool kids that'll let you take the wheel from time to time. *smile*

Keep an eye out for the intro-cast and podcast one soon to follow!

No comments: