Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Small Delay and a Little More About Me

Hello Readers,

If you've been checking back occasionally, you've no doubt noticed that there haven't been any new updates to the site since June 21st.

Unfortunately, I've been quite busy in real life. Outside of being a blogger, I'm also going to school to be a teacher and have my first certification exam coming up in about a week and a half. My evenings have pretty much been a study-fest, quickly followed by a soft pillow.

Apart from that, I'm engaged with a wedding coming up in less than a year. So, my fiancee and I have had to do a lot of planning. I actually have an appointment with a florist today.

On top of that, I work as a telephone banker on the weekends and have been going through a department shift.

Anyways, that's my life in a nutshell. The exam is really the main thing that's prevented updates. I apologize if you've decided that the blog must now be defunct. Check back though! My exam is on July 12th. I'll be trying to be before that of course, but you can expect your usual quantity of posts to return after that point.

Until then, take care!

No comments: